We love our church partners and could not do this work without you
Your church family can serve the vulnerable and oppressed.
- Send representatives on an engagement trip to learn more about our work. Have questions? Contact Angela, our US Director of Operations.
- Start a freedom team, a team of advocates to motivate each other in the fight for justice! Have questions? Jessica Rogakis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invite a Rapha representative to come and speak at your church! Fill out this form.
- Become a monthly church partner.
Read How a Church is Partnering with Us!
At Journey Christian Church, we have been in the fight against human trafficking in partnership with Rapha International for over 9 years. We are involved in many different avenues to make the most impact in the fight against Human Trafficking.
What this looks like:
- Monetary Donation from the Missions Committee- monthly/annual pledge support to the General Fund of Rapha International
- Special Gifts/Love Offering- monetary donations that are above and beyond the monthly/annual pledge amount. As special needs arise from Rapha International, Journey hosts special events/fundraisers to meet the needs.
- Each January, we have First Fruits Sunday dedicating the entire offering given on the First Sunday of the New Year to the work of the Lord. (Prov. 3:9)
- Freedom Team- a small group dedicated to hosting events, fundraisers, and bring about awareness of human trafficking. To join an existing Freedom Team, or to start a new one at your church, contact Jessica Rogakis at email@example.com
- Promotion Sundays- highlight the work of Rapha International on a given Sunday. Kids Club sponsorships and the Freedom Boutique are set-up in the foyer for sign-ups and sales of merchandise to support the sewing program.
- Awareness- members who have participated in awareness trips attend local educational training events, host or attend a Join the Fight Rally
As those called to serve in His Kingdom, we have each been given gifts and talents to be used. For each person, each church, this looks different. A partnership with Rapha International, in any capacity, will make an impact on the lives of girls rescued from human trafficking and sexual exploitation. It will provide the necessary support to prevent more kids from being sold into slavery. At Journey Christian Church, we have been a witness to the impact of Rapha International and are honored and blessed to be a part of the story being written in His Kingdom. Please reach out to Rapha International to partner today.